Muswellbrook Showground - Camping
1) The above tenant agrees to abide by the terms laid out in this agreement.
2) This is a showground camping site for temporary use. The Upper Hunter Show Inc. reserve the right to ask for vacancy at any time with 1 months’ notice for any reason.
3) All rent must be paid weekly, either by direct deposit (preferred) leaving your name as reference or by eftpos during open office hours. Failure to pay rent will result in agreement termination and you will be asked to vacate the premises.
4) All tenants must pay 2 week’s bond in advance upon arrival and unless otherwise advised differently by the committee. This is refundable at time of vacating providing site area is left neat/tidy and as it was on arrival.
5) The first week of rent is due on day 1 of your stay.
6) Children are welcome at the showground. We ask that you please be responsible for your children and ensure they are under supervision at all times as this is a high traffic area.
7) All campers will be required to vacate the premises for a requested period of time during every annual show held, and other events as notified.
8) All vehicles and caravans must have current tagging and all electrical cords.
9) There are to be no animals (including dogs) brought onto site without prior approval. If Dogs or Cats are approved they must be kept on a lead at ALL times.
10) This agreement and weekly rate is for 1 vehicle and caravan or 1 vehicle and tent only. Any extra vehicles, caravans or tents will be charged accordingly and asked to leave.
11) You are responsible for housekeeping of your site, there is to be no hoarding or unnecessary rubbish left out all times. If for any reason the committee are required to remove rubbish to waste services you will charged for this cost.
12) ALL vehicles, caravans or motor homes are to be registered under the relevant state government authority. We intend to enforce this with NO exceptions. If you have any unregistered vehicles, caravans or motor homes on Muswellbrook Showground you are required to rectify this. Failure to have all vehicles, caravans or motor homes registered will result in immediate eviction notice being issued.
13) Under no circumstances will any rubbish or hoarding be tolerated at any time, regular checks by the Caretakers will be undertaken to ensure your site is clear and tidy at all times. You will be advised immediately to vacate if your site is not up to standard.
14) All care is taken for residents however we accept no responsibility for loss or damage to private goods.
15) Any illegal activity conducted on the grounds by any camper will result immediate eviction and notification of the local police.
16) The Upper Hunter Show Inc. reserve the right to terminate your camping site at the discretion of the Committee.